Interested in becoming part of the team?
At Monarch Print, we are always on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team, We trust and care for our people, who are the foundation of our business, empowering them to take on new responsibilities and encouraging progression, both professionally and personally.
At each level in your career we offer you learning and leadership opportunities which would allow you to contribute towards our business growth.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Monarch Print team then take a look at the vacancies listed below.
Digital Artworker / Customer Service Representative.
New Year, New exciting opportunity! A key role is available for an Artworker/ Customer Service Rep to join a well established promotional printing business based in Yate, Bristol.
Monarch Print is set for a big year of growth in 2020, and opportunities to take on further responsibilities and rewards may become available.
Full-time permanent position.
Job overview ;
- Looking after sales from our Ecommerce Stores; processing orders and answering customer email enquiries.
- Process artwork from our online sales and existing customer base, using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Supplying our production team with the printed artwork transfers.
- Looking after customers' enquiries - replying to customers by email and taking enquiries over the phone. This will involve sending quotations to customers
- Creating artwork proofs & Mock ups to send to customers.
- Updating the Online stores by adding new listings / products & new designs.
- Working closely with the Senior Artworkers to help develop Marketing Campaigns and website development.
- Working alongside our Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator, Develop and implement effective strategies to manage key customer relationships, anticipate customer needs and provide a superior quality service to position the Company as the preferred supplier to both existing and future customers.
The successful candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of the Adobe Suite, in particular, InDesign and Photoshop is a MUST.
- A background in Artwork is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required as you will be a first point of contact for inbound enquiries.
- Excellent communication skills to work within a dynamic team.
- Good time management is needed to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent team player
- Proven experience of leading the delivery of excellent customer service
- Excellent organisational skills to successfully manage a number of tasks simultaneously
Whats in it for you?
Salary is based on experience, with a range from £20k - 22K, depending upon experience. Free car parking available. Working hours are full time Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Interview Dates:- 23rd and 24th January 2020
For a full job description and more information apply now with your CV. Please note that due to high volumes of responses, only successful applicants will be contacted.
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year
Please use the form below to find out more about any of the positions listed above, and don’t forget to attach your CV for consideration.